Friday, April 29, 2005

Yikes...Design and SEO

Yikes! Been over 10 days since my last post. "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. It's been 10 days since my last confession...I mean blog post."

It's not as though I haven't wanted to.
But I have just had the chance to rummage back through some blog and news postings I've been wanting to get to and found an article I'd like to note: "Worthless and Shady Criminals: A Defense of SEO," by Danny Sullivan on Search Engine Watch's site, http://searchenginewatch.com/searchday/article.php/3501146
I could sum this up with saying: content rich pages, what Sullivan abbreviates to CSEO (cuz everything in the computer world needs an acronym) combined with good page design and the wisdom to apply SEO techniques to the combo = the thinking-person's SEO.